Outlook web acces not updating

Outlook client on Windows 7 64-bit, using Exchange 2010.We have hundreds of similar machines, but this one user has a big problem.These updates are available from the Microsoft site.Click "Download" once you have selected the update and save the file to your computer.age Options, "Display a notification when new e-mail items arrive" AH- I am seeing your issue my froend.It looks like this is somewehere in the registry and it has not been uncovered.It only works properly when Outlook is configured with Cached mode disabled. Steps I've tried (which have all been unsuccessful): Yep, I am seeing this too.

Maik is an ACID transaction so you are garantee to get it; that said, it may not be like a lightning bolt. It will enable network connection, search for the email account settings and log on to the server to confirm that all is fine.Once the process is completed, you may want to also click on the Change Account link, check the settings and then click Next. Restart your Outlook and see if this has helped you.When testing, via another outlook 2010 client I see the changes to the inbox are updated real time inside of OWA. Having a tough time isolating this issue, while I feel that its client side, its happening to more than 3 users at current (happened sporadically to more users last week).The environment is - 2 CAS/HT servers in a NLB array. I am unable to find errors to correlate to this issue. I had found one of our CAS servers had a different encryption setting than the other via the command get-rpc Client Access | ft server, Encryption Required –auto After that was fixed, the whole exchange environment was rebooted CAS/HT servers than the MBX servers.

Leave a Reply